Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hang Out to Excelso at Ramayana Mall


Had a bad day in Ubud, I took my best friend Indah hanging around to Denpasar, killing time for fresh breathing from the sorrow and tried to gain plenty of joys feeling back home..

As one of my favorites, I went to Excelso again and again… ( yeah chocolate plus coffee always works to me, it sounds like the combination of “theobromine” from the coffee and “phenyl ethylamine” from the chocolate flowing to my blood, turned my eyes on for 24 hours nonstop, felt happy and loved, oohhh chocolate syndromes… ) ce’st magnifique…

PS : at above picture was me and my best friend Indah, miss U girl… ( quite funny wasn’t it, I captured this picture at the same time she took herself one, the result was… the silly and funniest picture of mine as above… )

No comments:

Post a Comment