Friday, March 16, 2012

Yum Dine at Excelso Bali Galeria Mall


Yup, the journey wasn’t end yet. Had 5 fingers pizza ( ooohhhhhh overloaded! too luscious too disregard, the result was : a big stomach rode to Kuta, it made me so sleepy… ohhh what a bad habit…!!! ). Met a friend with a cheerfull chit_chat makes the ambience so attractively hosted, moreover with eye-catching glittered highheel I wore, yyyiiiiiiiiipppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ( unfortunately U can’t see it on the picture as I just took the foods only hihihihihi…; ) not a big deal lah… )

Sat down on a comfort sofa in a very cozy place with yuuuummmmyyyy meals I”ve ordered, opppsss my eyes and mind got hungry before it should be ring the bell, whereas my stomach oohhooohhooooo just looks like a little budha… huhp…

Here it were… the appetite salads… yummy pastas… luscious mocktail… triple deckers… basket of assorted sausages, french fries and fried meatballs… and hhhhhhmmmm delicate choco gelato fullcream dessert with red-dilicious cherry on top…. Just PERFECTO….!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment